Don't let pain affect your quality of life.
In the old days they used to call rehabilitation, ‘convalescence.’ Basically, rehab (as it’s known these days), is just a way of using certain methods to help the body recover from accidents and injuries.
Basically, there are 6 principles to maintaining or improving the condition of your health.
- Thinking – whatever you think, guides your entire existence.
- Breathing – all cells need nutrients, the main nutrient is Oxygen.
- Hydration – we are fluid beings, a moist inner environment is vital.
- Sleep / Rest – recovery from any stress (physical or emotional) is the best medicine.
- Nutrition – our body’s make cells from the foods we eat. Makes sense to eat quality foods.
- Movement – is required for everything we do. Practicing helps with efficiency and pleasure.