Movement helps to improve your body.
Exercise or movement is one of our primary physical attributes. Your ability to move comes from strength, level of flexibility and energy needed by the body to help with function and performance. Good motion and recovery from movement are necessary for optimal health.
Basically, there are 6 principles to maintaining or improving the condition of your health.
- Thinking – whatever you think, guides your entire existence.
- Breathing – all cells need nutrients, the main nutrient is Oxygen.
- Hydration – we are fluid beings, a moist inner environment is vital.
- Sleep / Rest – recovery from any stress (physical or emotional) is the best medicine.
- Nutrition – our body’s make cells from the foods we eat. Makes sense to eat quality foods.
- Movement – is required for everything we do. Practicing helps with efficiency and pleasure.